Friday, March 4, 2011

TRC's Friday Fab Find

Since I'm a regular cosumer which means I love great deals and bargains, I'd like to share with you my Friday fab find ~ a sturdy aluminum trash can at 50% off! 

I always wanted one but a similar trash can can easily cost more than P1,000 to P6,000 (believe me, I, too was shocked -- a trash can for P6,000?! Come on!) I saw this about two weeks ago but hesitated in buying it 'coz I just bought a P79 plastic trash bin but I came home and always thought of how I've always wanted one. And so I decided to look for it again at SM Homeworld in SM Makati. My heart sank when it wasn't there anymore where I first saw it and the customer service assistant told me it must have been bought already since the 'sale' items in that section are all in that area. I gave up with a heavy heart and looked around for other things I needed to buy for the household including a mini-trash bin for my car when, voila, it was there just beside the shelf where I got the trash bin for my car! And the best of all is it's still at 50% off! It was waiting for me all along!

Aluminum trash bin at 50% off - P625 from P1,250; SM Homeworld, SM Makati
So what's your fab find this week? Share it with us!


TRC's Fab Find Rating: 4.5 stars (it wouldn't have been a 5 if it was at 60-70% off! hahaha)
Price: P625 marked down from P1,250 -- 50% off
Where: SM Homeworld, SM Makati


No comments:

Post a Comment